About Hayter & Associates Inc.
Glenn Hayter started the company in 1990 after completing the courses and exams to be come a Certified Management Accountant. Utilizing Glenn’s prior business and farming experience, the focus of the business was to provide accounting and tax planning services to individuals, farmers, and owners of small business corporations. Over the past 28 years, the business has expanded into a wider range of services including estate planning. Today, Hayter & Associates Inc. is located in Clinton, ON, and our dynamic team is passionate about helping you make the most of your money. Whether you need help with budgeting, financial planning, tax preparation, estate planning, or need some small business advice; we’re here to find a unique and personal strategy that fits your life.
- Help our clients retain the maximum amount of their wages or profits to which they are legally entitled by the tax legislation of Canada
- Provide our clients with financial statements which are accurate, timely, and useful for decision-making purposes
- Provide our clients with management assistance which will help their businesses and personal assets prosper, thus contributing to positive economic growth in our area
- To create an atmosphere within our workplace where we help and support our companions to achieve their goals
- To run our business in a creative, profitable, and efficient manner – thus reducing any negative affect our business may have on the environment
We Can Help You With...
- Personal Accounting & Taxes
- Small Business Accounting & Taxes
- Accounting Software Training
- Estate Planning
- Retirement Planning & RRSPs
- Traveling Abroad
- Family, Marriage, Divorce, and Children
- Saving & Budgeting
- Money Management
- Estate Executor Decisions
- Debt Management
- Saving for Education including RESPs
- Registered Disability Savings Plan Advice
- Canadian Pension Plan Management
- Family Cottage Issues